Home > About Us > Parent Support Group
Parent Support Group
Welcome to Deyi!
Deyi’s PSG works closely with the school to provide a nurturing, wholesome environment for your child to learn the right values in life while gaining a positive mindset to
help them work towards their aspirations confidently.
We achieve this by:
- promoting collaboration and communication between the school, parents and students;
- supporting your child during school events and projects and contribute towards a holistic learning environment;
- helping parents understand the school’s initiatives and plans for your child.
We invite and encourage you to show your support for your child through school and PSG activities/events. Every parent can look forward to:
- witnessing first-hand the student performances in school
- attending parenting talks, family bonding events, exchange of ideas and networking;
- helping out in PSG and School activities;
- joining the parent communication group by respective class;
- being kept up-to-date about school events through the Deyi Secondary PSG face book page.
Although COVID-19 has made the above challenging, it remains a worthwhile endeavour to press on together. Your involvement will be an excellent opportunity to
strengthen the bond between you and your child, and it will help them feel supported in their Secondary school journey, when they need you the most.
Be a more involved Deyian Parent today! Join us by completing The Deyian Parent form here, and you will be on your way to receiving invitations to school and
PSG activities/events as well as the latest PSG news via the class WhatsApp chat groups! You can also reach us at our email email@example.com.
Our wish for you and your child is to have a memorable learning journey at Deyi Secondary School. And remember:
“Your children need your presence more than your presents,”
- Jesse Jackson
Deyi PSG Executive Committee