Parent Support Group
Welcome to Deyi!
Deyi’s PSG works closely with the school to provide a nurturing, wholesome environment where your children learn the right values in life while gaining a positive mindset to help them reach their aspirations confidently.
We try to achieve this by:
- Promoting collaboration and communication between the school, parents and students;
- Supporting your children during school events and projects and contribute towards a holistic learning environment;
- Getting to know and understand the school’s initiatives and plans for your children.
We invite and encourage you to show your support for your child in as many school and PSG activities/events as possible. Every parent can look forward to:
- Watching student performances in school;
- Attending parenting talks, family bonding events, exchange ideas and network;
- Volunteering in PSG activities; * Joining the parent communication group by respective class;
- Viewing photos and videos of school events through the Deyi Secondary PSG facebook page.
With your involvement, your children will see how supportive you are of their Secondary school journey. At the same time, the bond between your child and you is strengthened.
Be a more involved Deyian Parent today! Join us by completing The Deyian Parent form (bit.ly/DeyiPSG_Registration),
and you will be on your way to receiving invitations to school and PSG
activities/events as well as the latest PSG news via the class whatsapp chat
groups! You can also reach us at our email email@example.com.
“Your children need your presence more than your presents,”
Breakfast With Principal
National Day Parade
Sec 1 Level Camp
Teachers' Day Dance
Teachers' Day Concert