Home > CCA > Sports and Clubs > Information Technology Club
Information Technology Club
Here in Deyi Secondary School’s Information and Technology (IT) Club, members are equipped with the skills to operate audio-visual (AV) equipment which are essential for daily school activities and major school events. In line with the government’s Smart Nation initiative, our IT Club members also learn the basics of building and programming miniature robots under the guidance of an experienced robotics trainer.
With COVID-19 and the various Safe Management Measures implemented, IT Club members still have fun during online CCA sessions on Google Meet or through face-to-face sessions conducted in a safe environment. Through various events and competitions, our members learn to work together as a team, developing confidence and honing their communication skills in the process.
Mr Ang Chip Pin (OIC)
Mr Lim Yu Sim (AIC)
Miss Tay Wan Ling
Mr Kirubananthan (Desktop Engineer)Miss Zulaiha (Desktop Engineer)
Every Tuesday and Thursday 3.00 pm – 6.00 pm
Achievements and Highlights
- Co-Curricular Activity (CCA) Carnival 2020
- Chinese New Year Celebrations 2020
- Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP) e-Science and Technology Challenge 2020 – 2nd Place in Rescue Ranger
- National Kidney Foundation Sticker Competition 2020
- National School E-Sports Invitational 2020
- AV Webinar by Mr Robert Soo, founder of Cogent Acoustics