Home > Departments > Physical Education
MISSIONTo teach and engage through Play. To develop skills and nurture character through Experience.
VISIONConfident and Active Lifelong Athletes of Character.
MOTTOPlay & Experience
Our department believes that students can be engaged through Play and learn through Experience without Learning. Through playing, the department hopes to achieve 100% engagement from both students as well as staff. The department believes that if everyone finds it fun to engage in physical activities, there is a greater chance for all to pursue a healthy lifestyle beyond school. Through experiences in sports participation, students can develop enduring positive character traits and sportsmanship which will help them deal with future real-life situations that require dedication, diligence, determination, discipline, care and integrity.
Sports & Games Modules:
- Territorial-invasion games – basketball, football, frisbee, floorball, netball, touch-rugby
- Net-barrier games – badminton, softball, tchoukball
- Striking-fielding games – softball
- Others - Physical Health & Fitness Module, Track & Field
Outdoor Education Module:
- Camp Craft
- First Aid
Annual Sporting Events:
- Inter-class games
- Sec 1 (Handball, Frisbee)
- Sec 2 (Floorball, Volleyball)
- Sec 3 (Futsal, Basketball)
- Annual Track Meet (Term 1)
- Annual ACES Day (Term 3)
- Annual Sports Carnival (Term 4)